Aside from the functionality of securing your garage and its contents, garage doors and openers provide a host of safety and security features:
- Lights: The garage door opener provides an automatic light when triggered, and can be set to stay on for a certain duration once the door is closed.
- Battery Backup: Certain models are equipped with a battery backup feature. If the power goes out, you will still have access to your vehicle, nor will you be stuck inside if that’s where you are when it happens.
- Keyless Entry: A keyless entry control panel is typically mounted just outside the garage door. You can operate the door using your specific entry code. Some models can even be activated with a fingerprint scanner.
- Remote Entry: The remote control for your garage door opener allows you to operate the door from a distance, and in some cases turn the lights on and off for added functionality.
- Security: Many newer models include an encrypted, rolling-code feature. The frequencies oscillate continuously, making it much more difficult for potential burglars to hack your garage door opener.
- Safety: Safety beam sensors are positioned so they can detect objects within the ‘danger zone’ of an operating garage door. They will arrest the movement of the door if any obstruction is present, saving cars, kids and pets from accidents.
Proudly Serving the Twin Cities and Neighboring Areas
If you want to learn more about any of the safety features available for your new or existing garage door, give us a call and a courteous and reliable staff member will answer all your concerns and be more than happy to talk to you about our array of services.
We offer our services in Minneapolis and the entire Twin Cities area:
We Are The Company You Can Trust
Our high level of commitment to customer satisfaction means that you can expect the best customer service in the Twin Cities area.